Join us to see this spectacular phenomenon! The bioluminescence can be observed during a night boat tour under the beautiful lights of the night sky! A show for those who swim in this amazing natural phenomenon which lights up with every movement you make.
The best way to observe the bioluminescence is during the new or waxing moon, call or text before you book if you are not sure. We are glad to help!
- Swim in the bioluminescent waters
- Discover why and how the bioluminescent occurs
- Delight your eyes with a beautiful night sky
- Certified English speaking guide.
- Tour surprise on our way back
- Comfortable air-conditioned units.
- Round trip transportation from the tourist's lodging hotel.
- Clients are picked up at the hotel where they are staying (within Puerto Escondido).
- Destination, Laguna de las Negras Mixtepec.(25 min drive)
- Assignment of boat and seats.
- Information on why the natural phenomenon occurs by certified personnel specialized in the subject.
- Free time to swim and observe the bioluminescence.
- A surprise treat on our way back
- Return to the hotel where our clients are staying (within Puerto Escondido).
Mandatory use of face masks
Antibacterial gel and temperature measurement (Eco Adventures)
- Life Jacket are provided on boats
- All of our captains are experienced and certified
- Our boats are equipped with safety lights
- Our transportation services are insured
- Our guides are certified and trained in first-aid
- Organic Repellent