- 07:00 - 10:00 Hrs.
- 11:00 - 14:00 Hrs.
- 16:00 - 19:00 Hrs.
A show that you cannot miss! The ideal choice for travelers interested in nature, water and wildlife! With the help of your guide’s local knowledge, you’ll sail the Pacific Ocean in search of five species of dolphins and enjoy the company of these beautiful animals! Plus, get spectacular views of the beaches in Puerto Escondido from the water! Don’t forget your camera!
- See and swim with dolphins in their natural habitat
- See humpback whales from December to March
- Observe sea turtles, rays, fish and so much more
- Watch the sunrise over the mountains and beaches
- Certified English speaking guides
- Water bottles are included (But please try to bring reusable water bottle if you can)
- Round trip from the tourist's lodging hotel.
- Clients are picked up at the hotel where they are staying (within Puerto Escondido).
- Destination beach will be main bay or Puerto Angelito.
- Boarding and assignment of boat and places.
- Important information on the beaches and marine life of dolphins and sea turtles.
- Free time to swim with dolphins (if conditions permit).
- Observation of sea turtles.
- Return to the hotel where our clients are staying (within Puerto Escondido).
Antibacterial gel and temperature measurement (Eco Adventures)
Mandatory use of face masks
- Life Jacket are provided on boats
- All of our captains are experienced and certified
- Shaded boats with radio and gps
- Our transportation services are insured
- Our guides are certified and trained in first-aid