One of the best experiences you can have when visiting Puerto Escondido! A delicious traditional Oaxacan meal, incredible volcanic hot spring pools, and a spectacular horseback ride with 6 river crosses are some of the few highlights of this phenomenal experience!
- Delicious traditional Oaxacan breakfast
- Traditional pot coffee 100% organic
- Ride beautiful tamed horses
- Amazing river crossings
- Swim in beautiful hot spring pools
- Embrace nature along the trip
- Learn the benefits of swimming in hot spring
- Certified English speaking guides
- Beverages are included but we encourage to bring recyclable water bottles
- Comfortable air-conditioned units
- Clients are picked up at the hotel where they are staying (within Puerto Escondido).
- 30-minute drive to the town of San José Manialtepec, a place rich in culture and tradition dedicated mainly to livestock and farming.
- Here will have a traditional Oaxacan breakfast. (eggs on a comal, sopes with cheese, quesadillas, Mexican organic salsas and 100% organic pot coffee)
- Next will begin our Horseback riding adventure towards the Southern Sierra Madre Mountains (40 to 60 min)
- Delight your eyes with beautiful landscapes, flora and fauna along our trip
- Once we arrive to the hot springs you will have free time to enjoy and swim in the pools. (Great time for souvenir photos)
- Explore the rivers and natural pools that have not been touched by men.
- Have another amazing horseback trip back to town.
- Finally Return to where our clients are staying (within Puerto Escondido).
Antibacterial gel and temperature measurement (Eco Adventures)
Mandatory use of face masks
- Tutorial onhorseback riding
- Insured transportation