It’s no secret, we love mountain biking and nature! So we’ve created an incredible 15 km mountain biking experience starting from the heart of Puerto Escondido to the beautiful mountains and river of el Quequeztle!
We will start pedaling at 6:00 a.m. to the beautiful mountains, valleys and river of Puerto Escondido. Throughout the tour we will observe a variety of seasonal crops such as: peanut, papaya, mangoes, sesame seeds, watermelon, melon, mamey, bananas and much more. We will also pass through 5 local towns La Nopalera, El Malucano, Totolapan, El Camarón, and El Banco, to reach Quequeztle. Where we will be having a delicious traditional Mexican breakfast made of handmade corn tortillas, eggs in the comal, quesadillas, sopes, green and red sauce made in molcajete, and fresh fruit water.
- Enjoy 15 km of awesome mountain trail
- Mountain Bikes and safety equipment included
- Observe a variety of local fruit and vegetable plantations.
- Enjoy a delicious Oaxacan meal
- Delight your eyes with beautiful landscapes and sceneries
- Pick up is at 6 am from your place of stay
- We will bike 15 km from the city to the town of El Quequeztle making a few view point stops along the way
- At El Quequeztle we will have a delicious traditional Mexican breakfast upon arrival. (handmade corn tortillas, eggs in the comal, empanadas, quesadillas, sopes, all in the comal with beans, green sauce and red sauce made in molcajete, always accompanied by a refreshing water of natural fruit such as; Jamaica, lemon, melon, watermelon, mango among other)
- Next we will visit the river to take some incredible pictures
- We will board a local public colectivo transportation on our way back to town
- Finally, we will return you back to your place of stay.
Antibacterial gel and temperature measurement (Eco Adventures)
Mandatory use of face masks
- We will provide you antibacterial gel
- All of our guides are experienced and multi-lingual
- Our transportation to and from the beach is insured