The beautiful jewel of the emerald coast, a true spectacle that you cannot miss! The Chacahua National Park is located north of Puerto Escondido, approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes by land and water. We will venture on the water route towards the lagoon to be embraced by nature! Swim in its crystal clear waters, go hiking for an incredible view, and enjoy a delicious Oaxacan meal are just some of the highlights of this phenomenal experience!
- Incredible boat tour
- Delicious 100% organic pot coffee
- Spectacular Sunrise
- Mangrove Labyrinth and El Corral Channel
- Amazing bird watching
- Delicious Oaxacan Meal
- Hike to Chacahua’s lighthouse
- Experience nature like never before
- Certified English speaking guides
- Beverages and snacks are included
- Comfortable air-conditioned units
- Clients are picked up at the hotel where they are staying. (within Puerto Escondido)
- First will drive one hour North to the local fishing community of Zapotalito where we will enjoy a delicious cup of organic pot coffee.
- Next, will board our panga boat and enjoy the most beautiful sunrise, amazing mangrove labyrinths and observe the 5islands that are inside this lagoon.
- Will cross the channel of El Corral to reach the beautiful National Park of Chacahua. Here you’ll delight your eyes with an amazing diversity of birds and flora that characterizes this beautiful place.
- Upon arrival will hike to Chacahua’s lighthouse for a spectacular view of the whole island. (10 min hike, level 2 and 3)
- Next, will be enjoying a delicious traditional Oaxacan Meal right next to the water at a local restaurant. (food is not included)
- You will have free time to explore and swim in the crystal clear waters of the lagoon or ocean.
- After some time will be returning back to Zipolite to experience another amazing boat trip.
- Finally, will be returning you to your place of stay.
Mandatory use of face masks
Antibacterial gel and temperature measurement (Eco Adventures)
- Insured land and boat transportation
- Life jackets
- Repellent and sunscreen