The best way to experience the emerald coast of Oaxaca! Get to know Ventanilla, Mazunte, Zipolite, and Puerto Angel! Experience local wildlife, vegetation, it's streets and hidden beaches! Snorkel in one of the most beautiful hidden bays of Oaxaca and delight yourself with a delicious meal at Playa Panteon! Experience the Oaxacan Coast like never before!
- Boat touralong Ventanilla Island
- Feed localwildlife
- Mezcal, coffee,cacao and honey Tasting
- Visit Playadel Amor in Zipolite
- Snorkelaround black coral reef
- Delightyourself with Oaxacan Gastronomy
- Englishspeaking guides
- Beveragesand snacks are included
- Comfortable air-conditioned units.
- Clients are picked up at the hotel where they are staying (within Puerto Escondido).
- Our 1st Destination will be the beautiful town of Ventanilla.(1 hour drive)
- Next is a 250meters walk to board our panga boat where we will be learning about the majagua flower and other exotic plants and trees.
- Will do a Rowing boat tour to get to Ventanilla island.
- On the island will observe the diversity of migratory birds, crocodiles, white tailed deer, iguanas and monkeys. (some animals are rescued from captivity which allows us to have a magical experience feeding them directly)
- Free time totaste a typical meal of the region or continue exploring. (does not include food payment)
- Our 2nd Destinationis the Magical town of Mazunte (10 min drive)
- Here will be doing Mezcal/Coffee tasting and traditional sweets like honey & cacao
- Our 3rd Destination is the beautiful Beach of Love in Zipolite
- Next on the list is Estacahuite Bay. Here we will be able to snorkel among coral reef and beautiful colorful fish.
- For our 5thDestination is Play a Panteon in Puerto Angel. Here will have free time to swim and enjoy a delicious Oaxacan meal. (does not include food)
- Finally, will return to the hotel where our clients are staying (within Puerto Escondido).
Antibacterial gel and temperature measurement (Eco Adventures)
Mandatory use of face masks
- Life Jackets are provided on boats
- All of our captains are experienced and license
- Our transportation services are insured
- Water is provided but we encourage our guests to bring reusablewater bottles