An incredible adventure to enjoy with the whole family! Visit the Manialtepec lagoon and observe a variety of birds, flora and fauna that appear during our tour. We will visit the island of El Gallo, cross through the red mangrove channels, observe a beautiful sunset from a secluded beach, light a fire on the shore beach and enjoy an amazing experience swimming in the bioluminescent waters.
- Lagoon Boat Trip
- Exotic Bird watching
- Sunset at a Virgen Beach
- Bonfire & Marshmallows
- Swim in the Bioluminesence
- Laser Constellation Discovery
- Beautiful Night Sky
- Clients are picked up at their place of stay (within Puerto Escondido)
- We will head to our first destination (25 min drive) to Las Negras, Mixtepec to board our shaded panga boat.
- Our first boat stop will be at the Isla del Gallo where white herons and black iguanas live together on beautiful Mexican cactus.
- Will continue our tour through the mangrove channels where you will be embraced by red mangroves and amazing bird watching.
- Next, will make it to La Barra to enjoy a spectacular sunset and bonfire with marshmallows where we will be sharing Mexican legends and stories about this area.
- On your way back get your swimsuits ready to enjoy a swim in the bioluminescence.
- Finally, will be returning you to your place of stay.
Mandatory use of face masks
Antibacterial gel and temperature measurement (Eco Adventures)
- Insured transportation
- Shaded boats
- Life jackets
- Certified Guide and Captain