Take the adventures of a lifetime and explore your way to one of the most beautiful sunset points in the world! Will start our visit at "Ventanilla Island" where you will get too see crocodiles, deer, monkeys, parrots, birds and have a taste of authentic Oaxacan Gastronomy! Next, will explore the magic town of Mazunte, it's beautiful allies and beaches! And to finish it off will hike our way to Punta Cometa on this once in a life time Sunset experience!
- Panga Boat Trip along the Island
- Feed Crocodiles,deer, iguanas, monkeys and more
- Mezcal/Coffee Tasting
- 25 min Hike trail
- Explore Punta Cometa
- Incredible Sunset Experience
- English speaking guides
- Beverages and snacks are included
- Comfortable air-conditioned units.
- Clients are picked up at the hotel where they are staying (within Puerto Escondido).
- Our 1st Destination will be the beautiful town of Ventanilla.(1 hour drive)
- Next is a 250 meters walk to board our panga boat where we will be learning about the majagua flower and other exotic plants and trees.
- Will do a Rowing boat tour to get to Ventanilla island.
- On the island will observe the diversity of migratory birds, crocodiles, white tailed deer, iguanas and monkeys. (some animals are rescued from captivity which allows us to have a magical experience feeding them directly)
- Free time to taste a typical meal of the region or continue exploring. (does not include food payment)
- Our 2nd Destination is the Magical town of Mazunte (10 min drive)
- Here will be doing Mezcal/Coffee tasting and traditional sweets like honey & cacao
- Our 3rdDestination is Punta Cometa. (5 min drive)
- Here will do a light hike of 25 minutes to arrive to Punta Cometa
- Will have free time to enjoy a spectacular sunset.
- Finally, will be returning to the hotel where our clients are staying (within Puerto Escondido)
Mandatory use of face masks
Antibacterial gel and temperature measurement (Eco Adventures)
- We will provide you antibacterial gel
- All of our guides are experienced and multi-lingual
- Our transportation to and from the beach is insured